360° Summer Hospitality
What we are looking for
At the Villars Palace Academy we are looking for passionate people with big dreams! The Palace Academy is a place for future leaders willing to grow on a personal level as well as learning the Swiss hospitality excellence and much more.
For us, academic excellence isn’t the only trait we’re looking at when recruiting our future students. The Palace Academy family is a community of curious, open minded and entrepreneurial people, willing to shape the new era of hospitality business.
We offer our Summer Programme once per year. Here are the next intake dates:
Secondary school leaving certificate
Min. 18 y.o. by the beginning
of the cursus
English language : Level B1 minimum. Proof of English level (IELTS 4.5, TOIEC 550, Cambridge PET, etc.)*
*if not available, the VPA team can organize an English test during the admission process.
Step1 - Online Application
(no application fees apply)
To complete your Admission Form you will need to send us the following documents:
- "Motivation Letter": write a short motivation letter in English (maximum A4 page)
- Reference form completed by a former schoolteacher or professional supervisor and return separately to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secondary school leaving certificate and most recent grading reports
- Proof of employment, work certificates (if applicable)
- Proof of English qualification
- Copy of your passport and vaccination record
Step 2 - Interview
For the 360° Summer Hospitality Training Programme, an interview may apply.
Step 3 - Final Decision
The Admissions team will consider the completed file and make a decision. If your application is successful, you will receive your official Letter of Offer in just 10 days. You will also be sent a complete acceptance package that contains:
- Official Acceptance Letter
- Invoice for the programme (payment due within 30 days of reception)
- Pre-arrival guide
- Swiss student Visa support.